打印 上一主题 下一主题

第四世蒋贡康楚仁波切脸书所发还俗声明的截图

[本贴链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-12-28 08:03 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 深刻 于 2019-12-28 18:25 编辑

第四世蒋贡康楚仁波切脸书所发还俗声明的截图

I left my role on April 14th 2016 because of all the struggles and problems that have build up till now since past 4-5 years. Now I have reached a state where it's unbearable, i have been restricted to fulfil my dreams and have not been allowed to take responsibility and stay in peace and I feel I am a burden to all.

①.由于自过去4-5年以来所累积的所有挣扎与问题,我已自2016年4月14日脱离本来的角色。我已无法忍受当前的状态,我被限制实现自己的梦想,也不被允许承担自己的责任并保持平和心态,我觉得自己已成为所有人的负担。

Things seems so well and alright in front but behind its all a chaos and I can't live my life like this , showing all bright side but inside I feel incapable and unworthy of the name , I have made this choice as the last resort and I had tried every possibilities to avoids this choice but now I am tired of all these problems repeating and them using the same excuse over and over again ! I doubt you all will understand my choice but I hope you do !

②.我不能忍受所有的事情在人前都显得挺好,但人后却充满了混乱和嘈杂的生活。虽然对外展示的全都是光明的一面,但在内心中,我却感到无力承担也不配自己的名号。当前的选择实属情非得已的最后手段,我也曾尝试过所有避免这种选择的可能性,但是现在,我已经对这些反复发生的问题以及那些人一次又一次使用的同样的借口感到厌倦了!虽然我怀疑你们不是都能理解我的选择,但我仍希望你们能够理解。

Please don't come looking for me now even though you know where I am nor be worried of me I will and can take care of myself , Those who believed in me still I am sorry for doing this but I had no choice.

③.即使你们知道我在那,现在也请不要来找我,也无需担忧,我会也能够照顾好自己。对于我的信众而言,我感到很抱歉但我已别无选择。

I am not a monk anymore . I just want to study and fulfil my wish even though it's hard still I will try and do it !

④.我已不再是僧侣了。我只想学习并且实现自己的梦想,虽然这很困难,但我会努力!

HH Karmapa and situ Rinpoche is always in my mind and some of you know what I went through so please tell him all the things I told you ! And please tell HH that I don't deserve to see him anymore cause of my state and behaviour and please assure him that I always felt his deep love and care to me but because of me this unworthy disciple everything that happened is cause of me!

⑤.至尊噶玛巴和司徒仁波切将永存我心。对于那些知道我经历了何种情形的人,请转告二位尊者我告诉你们的事!请转告至尊噶玛巴,由于我当前的状态和行为,我已不配再见他,并请向他转告,我一直能

转载网络https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5162362069?red_tag=0857276028
沙发
楼主| 发表于 2019-12-28 08:05 | 只看该作者
我一直能够感受到他对我深深的关爱,但所发生的一切事情均由我这个不肖弟子而起!

If I stay on and go on meeting you all and meeting others it will create more pain and problems and sadness. Also about the court case please continue with it cause all the problems came with the name and responsibility I had. Now I am just living a normal life and will study so please just clear this matter I don't care how many years it takes cause I have no desire to go out anytime now and I will keep in touch with whoever wants to !

⑥.如果我继续过去的状态,将制造出更多的痛苦、问题和悲伤。另外,请继续跟进法院的案子,因为所有的问题均因我所背负的名号和责任所致导致。现在,我只想过普通人的生活并去学习,因此,无论花费多长时间,都请把这个问题解决掉。我当前已不愿意再外出,但我会和那些我想联系的人保持联系。

Those who thinks their image and dignity in public would be ruined because my decision are the one who is truly self-centred and selfish. Rather than accusing me you should look out to the problems and dig out what circumstances made me leave.

⑦.那些认为我的选择会破坏他们的公众形象和尊严的人,是真正自我中心和自私的人。与其来指责我,你们更应该去发现问题所在并探寻是何种境况导致我离开。

This is my decision and I have thought a lot

I have made my decision now I don't and can't be a monk anymore and I wanna be left alone and if you really do care and love me then please leave me alone and don't come looking for me for this time it will be a different outcome if you do !

⑧.经过深思熟虑,这是我的最终决定,我不再也不能再是一个僧侣了。我只想静静的离开,如果你们真的关心和爱护我,那就请让我静静的离开,现在也不要来找我,因为即使你们来找,也不会像从前那样见到我!

Good bye and be well ! I know it hurts and some may be angry at me and I am sorry but I too have been suffering a lot and to release some pain I have hurt myself by burning my arm and also had thoughts of killing my self so I know pain and don't want to create more pain to you all nor me so please give me peace and those in the labrang who troubled me and was root of my trouble can have peace cause I am gone !

⑨.再见,珍重!我知道对于你们当中的一些人来说,这很痛苦,你们甚至会因此生我的气,我很抱歉。但是,我同样承受了很多痛苦,为了释放一些痛苦,我烧伤了自己的手臂甚至想过自杀。因此,我知道痛苦的滋味,我不想给你们、给我制造更多的苦痛。故而,请你们让我能够保持平和的心境,也让那些JamgonKongtrulLabrang中给我带来麻烦和导致困扰的人们能够因为我的离开而得到平静。
板凳
楼主| 发表于 2019-12-28 08:06 | 只看该作者
I don't hate you all, for some of you I know you love and care for me and so do I but I had to do this sorry !

⑩.我并不恨你们所有人,因为我知道你们当中的一些人是真正爱我和关心我的,我也同样爱和关心你们。但是对不起,我还是不得不这样做。

With a difficult heart I have chosen a different life style and will study and pursue my dreams of becoming a doctor ! How long will you all hide this ?

Good bye

⑪.尽管难以抉择,但我还是决定选择一条不同的人生道路。我将会继续学习并追求我的梦想,成为一名医生!你们把我这个梦想藏匿了太久了!再见!

Stick and stone may break my bone but words will rip my heart apart ! And it has ripped my heart apart with all the harsh words I had to keep I heart for all these years !

⑫.棍棒和石头只能伤害我的身体,但言语却会撕碎我的心!这些年来我所承受的诸多恶语,已经把我的心撕碎了!
地板
楼主| 发表于 2019-12-28 08:15 | 只看该作者
希望随着人类精神力的觉醒,越来越多的人,能认识到真相,真理。远离寄托和法术式的“宗教”。

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|天鉴网 ( 吉ICP备06001587号 )

GMT+8, 2021-8-3 13:34 , Processed in 0.077444 second(s), 22 queries .